Our privacy commitments
We will only collect, keep, use and share Personal Data for legitimate business purposes that we explain here below, or if we’re legally required to do so.
We will be as clear and open as we can with you on what Personal Data we collect and how it will be processed.
For as long as we maintain records of your Personal Data, we will keep it up to date and protect it with appropriate safety measures.
You may request us to purge your Personal Data, which we will make all reasonable efforts to do. You understand that in doing so we may not be able to fulfill any contract still held between us without your Personal Data.
CUSTOMERS and SITES VISITORS
We collect the following Personal data from or about you as a Soul Seeker Yoga customer:
• Personal Data collected directly from you through the booking process: your name, phone number, postal address, email address. Our legal basis for the collection and processing of this data is the provision to you of the services purchased by you.
• Personal Data collected directly from you through completion of any booking or health questionnaire or similar: your name, phone number, postal address, email address and health issues. Our legal basis for the collection and processing of this data is the provision to you of the services purchased by you.
• Personal Data Collected Automatically from the use by you of the Sites. The data transmitted from your browser includes your IP address, the date and time of the visit the pages accessed, the access status/HTTP status code, your browser, your operating system and interface, as well as the language and version of the browser software. The legal basis for collecting and processing this personal data is to be able to operate the Sites and provide you with access to the pages you wish to access.
• Personal Data received Indirectly through our suppliers, which enables us to create and store a record of your purchase history. The legal basis for collecting and processing this personal data is our legitimate interests in knowing more about our customers.
We use your Personal Data:
• For the administration of your purchases and to contact you about your purchase (for example with details on your classes and your attendance).
• For processing of payments for events you have requested.
• To contact you with marketing messages which you have requested or agreed to receive from us (for example via a branded newsletter);
• To contact you with surveys and feedback requests
• To analyse the purchase history of our customers and the way our customers use the Sites.
• To re-target our website visitors with relevant marketing messages (for example by using cookies hosted on our Sites);
• To collect site statistics.